- Professional development for producers, writers, directors and actors, and other related occupations in the film and television industry.
- WIFT-International membership and benefits including a listing in the WIFT-I online directory (optional), reduced rates to local and international WIFT-I Summits, Martini Madness at International Film and Television Festivals, workshops and special events and access to the Film Finishing Fund.
- WIFTA Online Newsletters, with updated information on funds, festivals and events.
- WIFTA Networking Events featuring key industry representatives.
- Participation in committees and programs including:
- Professional Development workshops
- Website development
- the WIFTA tradition of celebrating the accomplishments of women through the Crystal Awards
Opportunities for Involvement Include:
WIFTA Board of Directors: women appointed and elected from the membership for a two-year period, are full members in good standing and are actively involved with committee work.
AGM: features a keynote speaker from the industry, the year in review and elections.
Volunteer Opportunities: membership includes the opportunity to get involved with our exciting committees.
If you’re interested in volunteering in the areas listed below, please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
- Communications (On-Line News/Website/Public Relations)
- Networking – Edmonton
- Networking – Calgary
- Professional Development
- Special Events (Martini Madness, Crystal Awards)
Willmore Wilderness Foundation
People & Peaks Productions
4600 Pine Plaza, Box 93
Grande Cache, Alberta T0E 0Y0
Office: 780-827-2696 | Cell: 780-827-6314