Video Content Creator
Modern Muse Media - Edmonton, AB
Modern Muse Media is looking for a full-time video micro-content creator / editor.
Modern Muse is a media production company that specializes in video micro-content. Modern Muse Media specializes in training, mentoring, inspiring and providing opportunities to women. We are a group of media industry professionals with decades of collective experience, clear across the media landscape, working together to bring the stories that matter to the screens that matter.
The position: Video Micro-Content Producer
We are looking for a new, full-time video content producer with a strong and motivated interest in social media, marketing and branding, and a willingness to collaborate with both Sales and Support to produce smart, technically savvy micro-content for a variety of needs. These needs include videos for sales, promotions, products and tutorials, and other fun and creative social media content.
The ideal candidate will grow the position into a valued part of the sales, marketing and support teams.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Learn about the company. its primary product and partner application
- Set up equipment, software and video production workflows - establish the department
- Plan timelines and production schedules to meet deliverable goals
- Write, shoot, edit and produce video content
- Post, monitor, evaluate and re-purpose content as necessary
The winning candidate will be a creative, self-starting practitioner with the ability to conceptualize, write, plan,
create and deploy high quality, professional video content that meets the needs of the company and its customers. The winning candidate will be well versed on the variety of todayâ€™s social media video approaches and cutting edge video production techniques.
- Weâ€™ll look for the usual recognized degrees, diplomas or equivalent training from recognized
institutions, but weâ€™ll also look at the equivalent experience with a killer portfolio.
- Skill and knowledge of and with video and image editing software, cameras, lighting and sound equipment
- Strong English copy and script writing skills a must
- Knowledge of the entire video production process
- Knowledge of, and experience with, all relevant social media platforms.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, or adjusted as deadlines require
Salary will reflect experience and background
How to apply:
To be considered for this role we would like to see your resume but are more interested in seeing samples of your work. Please provide a link of any auto related work you’ve completed. [email protected]